RULES AND POLICIES
GRIZZLY STUDIO INC.
Rules & Policies:
- Alcohol permitted (MUST PROVIDE GOV'T ID)
- Smoking inside the building is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, failure to comply will result in the loss of your damage deposit and you will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- We ask that you please be polite to us and neighbouring businesses by disposing of cigarette butts in the disposal bin outside.
- There is zero tolerance for verbal, sexual, or physical abuse towards staff, customers, or neighbouring businesses. Abuse of any kind is not tolerated and will result in the loss of damage deposit, a lifetime ban from Grizzly Studios, and possible legal action.
- Destruction or vandalism of our property or neighbouring property will result in loss of damage deposit, a lifetime ban from Grizzly Studios, and possible legal action.
- We provide a 15 minute grace period when starting/ending your booking. Failure to vacate the studio by the scheduled end time will result in an overtime charge of $50/ hour or part thereof.
- Access is only permitted to areas of the studio of which you are booked for and the amenities that are included.
- Employees of Grizzly Studios reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate a current session without refund.
- All customers and employees are required to sanitize their hands prior to entry into the studio.
- Masks are mandatory for all customers and employees. Exceptions apply to specific circumstances.
The studio has a 3-hour minimum and a 50% deposit requirement. Cancellations 48 hours in advance will receive a full refund of their deposit. Any cancellations less than 48 hours in advance will forfeit their full deposit.